IGNORED

Looking for a non-boost 29er front wheel, brakes, 31.8 clamp handlebars.. wasssup!?

after the girl survived (an enjoyed) big bend a few weekends ago, she now has herself a pivot 429 trail build happening to start riding locally, and partake on some of the trips coming this season!

I *actually* accidentally took us on a 20 mile loop at Lajitas in Big Bend a few weekends ago for her very first mountain bike ride. I normally ride the dome loop and stuff in that area, and was pretty unfamiliar with the Lajitas trails, having only peddled around there once during a previous trip to big bend in the past. in the short of it - about 10 miles in we got to a "short loop / long loop" fork in the trail, I looked to her and said "how do you feel?" "pretty good" she replied.  We took the long loop fork, and about 4 miles later she was bonking.  the additional 6 miles of trail back to the car in 88 degree weather is where she really impressed me. Keeping her composure during her challenging moments instead of giving up (not that she really had much choice to get back to the car, lol) and at one point she said "she never wanted to see a mountain bike again" 🤣 but she was lying, and she had a great time overall. she already rides a fixie through the streets of downtown like a bat out of hell (our first date), and is also super into riding horses, so I know she will take to mountain biking very well. this topic could make for a fun thread on its own. 😛

anyways back in topic - 

looking for a 15 x 100mm NON-boost 29er front wheel, a brake set, some 31.8 clamp bars (around 740-760mm but post what you got), sram 11speed shifter, and if you have any 29er tires laying around id be interested to know what people have available

I have 2 different boost 29er front wheels I may be interested in trading, among lots of other stuff, or cash works too, whatever 

post up what you got!

thanks!

43 minutes ago, Seths Pool said:

looking for a 15 x 100mm NON-boost 29er front wheel, a brake set, some 31.8 clamp bars (around 740-760mm but post what you got), sram 11speed shifter, and if you have any 29er tires laying around id be interested to know what people have available

I have the non-boost, stock 29er wheel that came off my 2014 remedy as well as the stock 750mm bars. You can have both, and I might even have a tire or two that's got some life left. 

13 minutes ago, throet said:

I have the non-boost, stock 29er wheel that came off my 2014 remedy as well as the stock 750mm bars. You can have both, and I might even have a tire or two that's got some life left. 

well hot damn! alright! ill text you!

thank you my dude!