IGNORED

I need your help with some cool videos

Howdy guys. First time poster, long time stalker. I really, really, really need the cycling communities help on this one.

I'm working with BSS to create some great stories for the Real Ale Ride. We're looking for 3 stories to use as promotional videos for this year's ride. Looking for stories about why cycling is important to you, maybe you're doing the real ale ride after a long absense due to illness, maybe your family of 7 is riding for the first time, maybe you're 90 years old and still riding. You get the idea. The winning stories will get 2 free entries and a jersey. If you have a story, please click on the link and fill out the survey. The contest ends this coming Friday, the 5th. We'll decide the winners Saturday the 6th. My worst fear is that I get 0 stories and this great idea of mine totally tanks.

So please share your story, or pass this along to someone you know that may. Thanks folks.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ridestoryFB?fbclid=IwAR2mmSJixv58INSPtrsUKisWP-7VI0Cxkd9b55rBHQSGbmsK-1Dv4-U4AFs

• Like 3

I know this story about an extended MTB trip with an old guy, a young guy and two more making up the middle of the age range. They rode many trails across four states, attended a bike fest, and made it back without anyone being hurt or killed (by one another) after being cooped up for long hours in a car.

But, you already know that story and it might not be all that inspirational. :classic_wink:

Never mind.

Edited by Ridenfool
  • Like 1