IGNORED

Biathlon

A private mountain bike/airgun biathlon program that I run will be expanding its operations. A great trail system near Hamilton Pool offers many different course options. There are 2 basic classes. Air pistol only and air pistol/air rifle. The cost to participate is very low for the air pistol class as we use the Crosman Vigilante that sells for about 50 dollars. Rifles are open to most any .177 operating at less than 12 foot pounds of muzzle energy. Safety clinics/orientation sessions are now forming. Over 21 years of age only at this time. A separate junior program could be set up if there are enough participants. If interested pm me your email to get on the information list.

• Like 4

These PCP airguns are the real deal man.  If you haven't been keeping up with the technology they have for these suckers, it's impressive.  Good to see people combining things that they like into something totally different.  Props to you guys and good luck to you out there.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
19 hours ago, TAF said:

On 4/5/2019 at 10:02 PM, TAF said:

20 hours ago, TAF said:

Vs closed-minded participants?

quit picking on him. he is trying to offer a race event with shooting and riding bikes. quit hatin'.

@Cedar Ring im gonna message you

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Seths Pool said:

quit picking on him. he is trying to offer a race event with shooting and riding bikes. quit hatin'.

I'm not hating on him in the slightest - I thought he might be interested to know that there's a biathlon event already out there, in case he wanted to join in, but he seemed to take my post the wrong way (I'm guessing I'm the 'closed minded' participant). Nonetheless, I wish him luck with his venture, just as I wish you good luck with yours.

2 hours ago, TAF said:

I'm not hating on him in the slightest - I thought he might be interested to know that there's a biathlon event already out there, in case he wanted to join in, but he seemed to take my post the wrong way (I'm guessing I'm the 'closed minded' participant). Nonetheless, I wish him luck with his venture, just as I wish you good luck with yours.

everything is totally cool my man, but just to explain - the "we already have the real thing, buddy" just kinda sounded kinda snarky and then your next post "Vs closed-minded participants?"  just had me imagining you touching the tip of his nose with your index finger and saying "boop".... just messing with him a little. but maybe I'm just sensitive. haha

but its allll good! we should definitely support another biathlon offering. especially one with air rifles.. that way more trail venues would be likely to work with these since pellet guns are safer for surrounding distances than actual guns, and not to mention kids and felons could register! 😛

being serious though id love to work with @Cedar Ring and maybe collaborate. A running and shooting event with Victory Racing sounds pretty rad

4 hours ago, Seths Pool said:

everything is totally cool my man, but just to explain - the "we already have the real thing, buddy" just kinda sounded kinda snarky and then your next post "Vs closed-minded participants?"  just had me imagining you touching the tip of his nose with your index finger and saying "boop".... just messing with him a little. but maybe I'm just sensitive. haha

but its allll good! we should definitely support another biathlon offering. especially one with air rifles.. that way more trail venues would be likely to work with these since pellet guns are safer for surrounding distances than actual guns, and not to mention kids and felons could register! 😛

being serious though id love to work with @Cedar Ring and maybe collaborate. A running and shooting event with Victory Racing sounds pretty rad

You should be happy Bartman is not on this thing - pretty sure he'd be going on about toy guns and your ma's lady parts at this point!