A private mountain bike/airgun biathlon program that I run will be expanding its operations. A great trail system near Hamilton Pool offers many different course options. There are 2 basic classes. Air pistol only and air pistol/air rifle. The cost to participate is very low for the air pistol class as we use the Crosman Vigilante that sells for about 50 dollars. Rifles are open to most any .177 operating at less than 12 foot pounds of muzzle energy. Safety clinics/orientation sessions are now forming. Over 21 years of age only at this time. A separate junior program could be set up if there are enough participants. If interested pm me your email to get on the information list.

• Like 3

These PCP airguns are the real deal man.  If you haven't been keeping up with the technology they have for these suckers, it's impressive.  Good to see people combining things that they like into something totally different.  Props to you guys and good luck to you out there.

• Like 1

I love riding, I love to shoot. I have no desire to mix the 2. I do have some pellet guns for sale though.

klunker1 001.jpg