IGNORED

Rain maker

So I sold my aluminum GG smash frame, and my V1 megatrail frame is at GG HQ getting the pivot bearing holes remachined so no Guerrilla bikes for a little while. My revved smash is about 7 weeks out. 

this XL trek remedy 9.9 27.5 turned out nice! Maiden voyage at Cat Mtn today 🙂 

Sorry not sorry. Supposed to rain Saturday!

22612F94-6FD9-4BED-8CB1-CFF76BAC73CB.jpeg

Edited by Seths Pool
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, rockshins said:

Nice looking rig! My new bike came with those Michelin Wild Enduros, I am liking them quite a bit.  Did that front hook up well at Cat MTN?

so the wheel set came from a buddy with the Michelin wild enduro front tire. today will be my maiden voyage on this build so I'll post about the grip and ride of this tire tomorrow. the tread pattern looks good, but the rubber feels pretty hard so we will see! I'll ultimately end up with a magic Mary up front but am happy to give this Michelin a whirl

26 minutes ago, Shinerider said:

You seem to buy a new bike every 6 months.  Do you need somebody to spend money on?  I have at least one suggestion.

always wheelin' and dealin' man, or replacing broken stuff. I bought this trek frame from a buddy for super cheap. so much so that i couldnt pass up the deal and just put it in a box not knowing what I was gonna do with it. fast forward 5 months later or so and my stable is completely changing so I decided to build it up. it feels extremely plush I think its gonna ride great

maybe one day I will rearrange my priorities. haha

Please post up you ride-thoughts after you've had a chance to pedal it around a good bit.  In the future, I'll be looking for a big travel bike and the Remedy & Slash have been on my list (because they've been around long enough to find cheap used ones)

Thanks,  -CJB

26 minutes ago, CBaron said:

Please post up you ride-thoughts after you've had a chance to pedal it around a good bit.  In the future, I'll be looking for a big travel bike and the Remedy & Slash have been on my list (because they've been around long enough to find cheap used ones)

Thanks,  -CJB

Give it a few weeks and he'll likely sell you that one. :classic_wink:

• Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 8:02 AM, Seths Pool said:

this XL trek remedy 9.9 27.5 turned out nice! Maiden voyage at Cat Mtn today

Would love to get a ride report and head out there with you soon on my new Remedy 9.8! 

On 4/10/2019 at 1:57 PM, CBaron said:

I'll be looking for a big travel bike and the Remedy & Slash have been on my list

I've got a size L (19.5") if you're looking for something to try out. Mine is a 2018, which has the thru-shaft shock but still uses the full-floater mount. They dropped the full-floater design with the 2019s. 

Edited by throet

53 minutes ago, throet said:

I've got a size L (19.5") if you're looking for something to try out. Mine is a 2018, which has the thru-shaft shock but still uses the full-floater mount. They dropped the full-floater design with the 2019s. 

In Remedy?  I'd love to give it a shot sometime!  I'm in no hurry because I'm in process of buying 2 of my (teen) kids upgraded bikes (and maybe another Stache for myself).  But I would probably take you up on that as I get closer.  And I'd probably be looking for the full-floater model too.

Thanks, -CJB

52 minutes ago, CBaron said:

In Remedy?  I'd love to give it a shot sometime!  I'm in no hurry because I'm in process of buying 2 of my (teen) kids upgraded bikes (and maybe another Stache for myself).  But I would probably take you up on that as I get closer.  And I'd probably be looking for the full-floater model too.

Thanks, -CJB

Yep. Sure thing. 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:00 AM, throet said:

Would love to get a ride report and head out there with you soon on my new Remedy 9.8! 

I'm ready when you are my friend! 

ride report so far on trek remedy 9.9 27.5 is - extremely plush, excellent traction, very stiff feeling frame, fun bike! still getting everything dialed in but so far I'm super happy with it!