IGNORED

Bandera Bike Park

52 minutes ago, Seths Pool said:

ohhh I understand now. I meant to type "better" and auto correct must've changed it to "ether"

but I cant help but like how a type-o gets more responses than the video subject matter. 🤦‍♂️

My first thought when I read it was that "way ether" was a bit of gnar terminology that I was just too old to understand.  The trails look awesome, or way ether if you prefer.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give everyone a real time visual of the progress that I/we have made at BBP Bandera Bike Park in the last 4 months and the forward building momentum is strong! 

the first map is what was at bandera bike park the day I got started and created a topo map of the property. the 2nd map is current. 

can't wait to see what this place continues to evolve into! 

the 7HA guys "thatcrew" have also created a trail that Is looking quite awesome as well! I just only have the top half (the green trail between the red and orange trails) added to the map and will map the whole trail and add it soon. 

the two baby blue lines on the right side of the current map are the single track climb trails that take you to the top of the Ridgeline and to the top of "lookout hill". the white lines are jeep roads

Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 3.29.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 3.28.04 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Seths Pool said:

Just wanted to give everyone a real time visual of the progress that I/we have made at BBP Bandera Bike Park in the last 4 months and the forward building momentum is strong! 

Are they running shuttles, and if so, on what days / hours? Alternatively, do they allow paying entrants to run their own shuttles? I can call if you're not sure - didn't really see those kind of details on their web page. 

1 minute ago, throet said:

Are they running shuttles, and if so, on what days / hours? Alternatively, do they allow paying entrants to run their own shuttles? I can call if you're not sure - didn't really see those kind of details on their web page. 

im working towards helping them do a complete website makeover and all the important information will be updated soon!

the park is only closes Monday & Tuesday. they are open Wednesday through Sunday 

shuttle service is available anytime during operating hours. they do now allow people/the public to run their own shuttles. 

feel free to ask any questions you have!