Random Dogs

Sluggo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was getting dressed to ride yesterday evening and checked the weather on my phone.  It said the air quality was crappy and I’ve been having a lot of headaches lately that I thought were caused by heat but may be allergies, or dust, or a combination of all three.  So instead of riding I took the dog to the Personal Trail Network for a hike and some trail work.  He was all about it.

CE5763B6-3305-4537-A88A-403591FB83F8.jpeg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

After a couple of days on the road they seem to get used to it.  We are on our return trip and a Oscar has been sleeping almost the whole way in his little box.

93D209B5-FA3A-48A2-A70C-4A27F4F3F359.thumb.jpeg.6d32fe384a1e21fc4c2318ce9ce01a81.jpeg

That's actually pretty awesome. 

Had to put a bed behind my seat because she couldn't handle the abrupt braking etc in the truck. 

I'll get you the info on the stuff we got if you're interested.  The harness is padded and allows the seatbelt to run through it so the pup is protected in the event of a crash.  The box allows him to see outside (he's only 10lbs) but he also feels very comfortable in it.  I'm assuming larger dogs don't need a box to view outside, but they may like the feeling of being enclosed?

• 2 months later...

Meet Bella, our 10yo Schnauzer mix “foster” (who are we kidding…she ain’t going anywhere).  Someone surrendered her to AHS, my wife was returning a cat trap and she looked (her mistake) and Bella was miserable there.  I think she will be good to knock our Rat Chiwoxy Pekapoo spoiled brat down a peg.

AE0E7A6C-D234-48D1-AD39-FE16E0BEAE7F.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...