IGNORED

Opal Devine’s Marina closing - 4/21

Tree Magnet

[emoji45]This is my neighborhood pub as it’s a little over a block away from me. I love that place although I haven’t been able to go as much over the least year.

I do acknowledge that over the past 6 months their service has declined and the food quality is not what it was. Too bad though because their beer selection was pretty solid and the location was great. I’ll probably go tonight to say goodbye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My neighborhood go to as well. The deck is great for the family and the beer selection was awesome. My kids used to request it for the their birthday dinner and wife even wanted it for Mother’s Day brunch. Good times.

I noticed the food was going downhill as well. Hope something comes in to use deck.

• Like 1

Just got back. Got to have a couple last beers and a Bandera Burger with pickle chips. A fitting farewell.

Got to talk with the manager. Apparently, the new owners are taking possession tomorrow at 4:30 and asked that nothing be removed... including all 50 taps. So hopefully something good will be taking it’s place. We’ll see.

They’re running out of a lot of the food but the burgers are still available along with a lot of beer.

• Like 1

The last time we were there the service was TERRIBLE. So bad I bitched about it on yelp. Manager pinged me and asked me to come back (on his dime) to give him another change. Was planning to do that (but not take him up on his offer of the free meal because they go out of their way to give you good service when you do that, would rather pay and see if it was a fluke.)

Anyway, guess I'll never know, but based on them closing, pretty sure that it was not an isolated incident.