IGNORED

Life of Pie Screening at Patagonia on 5/15

cxagent

The film "Life of Pie" will be screening at the local Patagonia store (316 Congress) on May 15th at 7:00 PM. This looks like a big event. The Austin Ridge Riders will be there to tell people about what we do for mountain biking in Central Texas.

Movie trailer at - https://brandportal.patagonia.com/share/91E72666-57F2-4200-A9EA422D45D83A48/?mediaId=A0FB0B98-DBBA-4ED9-ADC563AD1D598D95

This looks like a fun event. Parking can be tough in that area so I plan to ride my bike. Join me if you can.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Pie doesn’t live too long at my house.

Two thoughts on this:
1. Patagonia as a brand and company have made saving the planet their mission. The fact that they had ARR there in a positive context is great! We head into the woods with shovels and picks but we do it in a responsible way that encourages people to enjoy and protect nature. Take a note BCP.

2. I have some Patagonia bike gear and it’s quality kit. Expensive AF but at least I feel like I’m putting some money to a cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1