IGNORED

2018 Santa Cruz Highball C S Medium - PRICE DROP!

WhoAmI

This bike has been ridden maybe 40 hours tops between me and my wife and is in great shape.  It was primarily ridden at Walnut Creek.  I'll add pictures soon, as I need to wash it.  The color is scheme is eggplant and sunset according to SC.

It's a stupid fast, stupid fun bike that weighs around 22 lbs.  It comes set up tubeless with Orange Seal.

Santa Cruz's website

Bicycle Blue Book's valuation

Asking $2,400 $2,300!

Product Details

Components
Frame
Highball Carbon C
Fork
FOX 32 Performance 100 Step-cast w/ remote
Headset
Cane Creek 40 IS integrated
Axles
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
Rims/Wheels
Race Face AR 24
Hubs
DT 370
Spokes
DT Competition (32)
Tires
Maxxis Aspen 29x2.25 TR
Crankset
SRAM Stylo 7k DUB
S: 170mm
M–XL: 175mm
Chainrings
34T
Chain
SRAM GX Eagle
Rear Derailleur
SRAM GX Eagle
Cassette/Rear Cogs
SRAM XG1275 Eagle 10-50T
Shifters
SRAM GX Eagle
Handlebars
Race Face Evolve Flat bar 31.8x720
Tape/Grips
ESI Chunky
Stem
Race Face Ride
Brakes
SRAM Level TL w/ Avid Centerline 160mm rotors
Saddle
WTB Silverado Road NiCro
Seat Post
Easton EC70 Carbon Zero 27.2
Accessories & Extras
Stan's Sealant 2oz
Factory Description

Nothing beats the acceleration of a hardtail mountain bike and the Santa Cruz Highball C is purpose-built for high-intensity XC pursuits. On this iteration, Santa Cruz shaved half a pound from the weight of the frame and redesigned the seat stay/top tube junction to give you more comfort over the long haul without sacrificing speed. With three water bottle mounts, threaded BB reliability, and internally routed cables, the only thing you'll be concerned about is when to make the turn back home. The Highball S/C build ups the ante with SRAM's GX Eagle drivetrain and level TL brakes to give you a great mix of performance and value. A remote-actuated Fox 32 Rhythm fork guides you through rough terrain while the Race Face/DT Swiss wheelset and Maxxis Aspen tires do their part when it's time to grip and rip. Saddle up and experience the rocket-like feel only a carbon hardtail can deliver.

Edited by WhoAmI

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Anita Handle said:

I'm sure it'll sell quickly.  I do think FB marketplace is a great place to list it but I know you might not be on that one.

It has been listed for a while without any offers of a lower price.  I hope this drop gets a bike, as I can use the money. 😕  Also, I'm not on FB anymore.  

• 3 months later...