IGNORED

2018 Yeti SB5+ XT Turq Medium - PRICE DROP!

WhoAmI

I've owned this bike for about 14 months and love it!  It's an extremely capable bike for any trail in the Austin area. however, as capable as it is, I want more travel, so I'm selling this one to buy a different bike.  

It does have a cosmetic scratch on the drive side seat stay as seen in the pictures.  Also, the derailleur has a scuff on it, too.  It's a stock build save for the seat and the rear tire, which is a Specialized Butcher 2.6".  

The suspension had an annual service less than two months ago by Bicycle Sport Shop when the bike got a tune-up.  This included a brake bleed.

Asking $4,200  $3,900!

From Bicycle Blue Book, which I used to valuate the bike:

Product Details

Components
Frame
SB5+ TURQ Series, 127mm travel
Fork
Fox 34 Factory, 150mm travel
Headset
Cane Creek 40 Inset Taper
Rear Shock
Fox Factory DPS
Axles
Front: 110x15mm
Rear: 148x12mm
Rims/Wheels
DT Swiss 350 w/ XM521 rims
OR
DT Swiss XMC 1200 30mm
Tires
Maxxis Rekon 2.8 EXO/TR on front
Specialized Butcher 2.6" on rear
Crankset
Race Face Turbine
Chainrings
30T
Bottom Bracket
Race Face BB92
Chain
Shimano SLX
Rear Derailleur
Shimano XT
Rear Cogs
Shimano XT 11-46
Shifters
Shimano XT
Handlebars
Yeti Carbon 35x760mm
Tape/Grips
Ergon GA2
Stem
Race Face Turbine Basic 35x50mm
Brake Levers
Shimano XT
Brakes
Shimano XT, 180mm rotors
Saddle
WTB Custom
Seat Post
Fox Transfer
Factory Description

Yeti wanted to bring plus-sized tires into the performance market and couldn’t do it in anything less than their lightest high-quality TURQ series carbon frame. The SB5+ TURQ frame comes in at 5.34 pounds (2.42 KG) and brings playfulness to the plus-sized mountain bike world. Yeti’s Switch Infinity suspension platform and smart frame design grants you the trail-ruling trinity of deep travel support with small bump sensitivity and rock-solid climbing. Add 5 inches of ample Fox Factory suspension to the equation, and you have a frame that is nearly unstoppable. Plus-sized 27.5-inch Maxxis Rekon tires grip tight in dirt, mud, gravel — anything you can find — while DT Swiss keeps you rolling on a wheelset that’s sturdy, smooth, and fast. Shimano's 11-speed XT drivetrain shifts quickly and reliably, while XT brakes supply excellent power with a feather-light touch. Wrapping-up this lightweight, traction-loaded build is Fox's Transfer dropper seatpost, giving you everything you need for backcountry exploration.

Yeti SB5+ a.jpg

Yeti SB5+ b.jpg

Yeti SB5+ c.jpg

Edited by WhoAmI