IGNORED

Tattoo artist recommendations

Yosmithy

13 minutes ago, CBaron said:

Here's Ben's FB gallery.  

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BenicioTattoos/photos/?ref=page_internal 

Either way post back up with your results.  I'm in the middle of contemplating something more significant for myself.

Cheers,  -CJB

Holy shit! Those are amazing looking. Like I say, my idea is pretty simple, but it may evolve slightly after seeing those 🙂

Thanks!

2 hours ago, notyal said:

I have a really good guy, but he only does penises. He'll tattoo a penis anywhere on your body OR tattoo anything you want on your penis. However, if you choose to tattoo a penis on your penis, he won't do it. 

That's amazing, because that's exactly what I wanted!! What are the odds?

• Like 1

On 5/1/2019 at 2:55 PM, notyal said:

I have a really good guy, but he only does penises. He'll tattoo a penis anywhere on your body OR tattoo anything you want on your penis. However, if you choose to tattoo a penis on your penis, he won't do it. 

I think I've seen his work on every construction porta potty I've ever been in.  I"m starting a coffee table book of porta potty art.  It's my retirement plan.

• Like 3

On 5/1/2019 at 10:21 AM, CBaron said:

Here's Ben's FB gallery.  

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BenicioTattoos/photos/?ref=page_internal 

Either way post back up with your results.  I'm in the middle of contemplating something more significant for myself.

Cheers,  -CJB

BTW, I met with Ben, and scheduled to get the work done in July.

I really wanted to go with the Penis artist, but the porta potty he works out of got hauled off and he hasn't updated his new location yet 🙂

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Yosmithy said:

BTW, I met with Ben, and scheduled to get the work done in July.

I really wanted to go with the Penis artist, but the porta potty he works out of got hauled off and he hasn't updated his new location yet 🙂

Hey thats great to hear!  Is it July because thats the first opening?....or just fit your schedule better?  Did you mention you were referred?....but I'm certain he won't recognize my name, its been so many years and my tattoo stuff wasn't terribly memorable work.

Keep is posted.  Love to see what you get.

-CJB

1 hour ago, CBaron said:

Hey thats great to hear!  Is it July because thats the first opening?....or just fit your schedule better?  Did you mention you were referred?....but I'm certain he won't recognize my name, its been so many years and my tattoo stuff wasn't terribly memorable work.

Keep is posted.  Love to see what you get.

-CJB

Actually July was the first opening. He sounds really busy for sure, although he was pretty quick to get scheduled for the consult. I hadn't mentioned your name, but will when I go in for the work.

Thanks again

• Like 1