IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

Couldn't resist,  Ran across this at onlinemetals.com while buying some Al bar stock for work... 

From the maker: "I made this full suspension mtn. bike based on a aircraft frame out of 6061-T651 AL, with titanium pivot points and black delrin plastic, 11 years back in my home shop. The fulcrum suspension points are adjustable to adjust the the ride from soft ride to harder suspension ride, plus the wheelbase is longer, than standard bikes. The longer steering arm gives better high steering performance, too."

8063eacde6114bd8bd641fd4f0ccf602.jpeg

d601332b2bf74261a4c60e1e279b9d30.jpeg

fdc428d887cb4519b70ccb3703d5ecf5.jpeg

On 4/3/2019 at 1:58 PM, ssorgs said:

Couldn't resist,  Ran across this at onlinemetals.com while buying some Al bar stock for work... 

From the maker: "I made this full suspension mtn. bike based on a aircraft frame out of 6061-T651 AL, with titanium pivot points and black delrin plastic, 11 years back in my home shop. The fulcrum suspension points are adjustable to adjust the the ride from soft ride to harder suspension ride, plus the wheelbase is longer, than standard bikes. The longer steering arm gives better high steering performance, too."

8063eacde6114bd8bd641fd4f0ccf602.jpeg

d601332b2bf74261a4c60e1e279b9d30.jpeg

fdc428d887cb4519b70ccb3703d5ecf5.jpeg

@riding again, did you build this? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

Did you get to ride MSA?  What's the scene like for the race?

Wife and I didn't ride but we could have as the park is still operating during the race. We spent a night in Montreal, another night in QC and stayed in chateau richer for the races. The whole area is into the MTB race and everyone is really friendly and supportive of visitors. The park was great and it was surreal to hang out with the riders and journalists for the day and then again at parties at night. 

Bottom line the whole experience was beyond awesome and i cant recommend it enough.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, AntonioGG said:

Seems similar to my experience for the Canadian GP one weekend and Jazz Fest the next weekend while the world cup was going on (must have been either 2002 or 2006).  I loved it up there.

It was hard to leave and come back to tejas in august for sure. We'd have to tap out on any place with a winter cold enough to freeze the st lawrence😨

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 3:39 PM, The Tip said:

Hopefully not a new rainmaker. Giant Trance Advanced Pro 1.

IMG_20190402_140306.jpg

I really like that green they used on the pro versions!

And maiden voyage this morning while the rains are arriving: Trance Advanced 2 27.5

my-giant-trance.jpg

Edited by brentb
restored missing comment on The Tip's bike
  • Like 5