IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

I land by the tree past the rocks and it's smooth as butter!

Awesome. You really pull up on the bike coming off that lip. I’m pretty new to jumping but have been checking these drops off one by one. I recently started hitting this one on Picnic. a1792e4fcbe3a9354b7781a1f4bc9fdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Txduc said:

Nice. I'll be there at the end of the month but am worried about the amount of snow they got this year.  How are the trails looking?

It’s “hot” up here and the streams are full of snow melt. The higher elevations should be good to go by the end of the month. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sluggo said:

It’s “hot” up here and the streams are full of snow melt. The higher elevations should be good to go by the end of the month. 

👍 thanks that's good news as I'd like to hit some of the trails on Baldy above Sally Barber.

Cowabunga bitches!!  Pineapple Express in the Makawao Forest on Maui. 1000 vertical feet of perfectly sculpted berms, sick ass table tops, and a few heart-stopping wood feature to transition drops. Great way to take a day off from the ocean. 

902D824C-91C1-458E-9A54-966D00C9180F.jpeg

• Like 9