IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

42 minutes ago, Sluggo said:

repost, but one of my favorites from my 3 week trip last summer. Hartman Rocks, Colorado.

Nice! Looks like the afternoon monsoon thunderstorm has wrapped up;  bluebird skies in the morning.  

Triggers some cabin fever, though.  It's sad thinking about road trips but not really being able to plan. 

• Like 1

Man that definitely brings back memories of getting out. Here's some pics from Syllamo's Revenge in NE AR (2015). My oldest son and I stayed at the Sylamore Creek Camp with a couple of my buddies who came in from Denver and Memphis. I'm definitely due for another trip like that. Bottom pic is from in back of the cabin.    

IMAG1462 (2017_07_18 13_09_01 UTC).jpg

IMAG1459 (2017_07_18 13_09_01 UTC).jpg

Edited by throet
  • Like 4

My rear wheel has cracks at 3 different spoke locations. WTB rim from an NX build bike. Bike is a little over 2 years old and I’ve never had the spokes tightened or wheels trued. I weigh 170lbs and running Cush core as well which makes me wonder how cheap these wheels are.

Anyone keep sending it until a wheel with these kind of cracks failed? I have a new wheel set coming Friday but went for a brushy ride anyways today and it seems to run fine. Hit double down and did the big picnic drop 2x. I took it “easy”. 😇 

37B560A3-AEBB-41F1-93CD-6811D39BA84F.jpeg