IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

29 minutes ago, Charlie193 said:

9 months after buying a new frame my super-slow bike build is actually looking like a bicycle. Still need to shorten hoses and cables, which I’ll probably manage to procrastinate over for another couple of weeks.

3DF43E04-615B-4720-9B74-FBA528045097.jpeg

Looking nice!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AustinBike said:

I procrastinated on cutting brake cables until I did it. Then I kicked myself for waiting so long because it was so easy.

Yeah, I should just get it done. It doesn’t help that I still have my old bike so can still ride- finally switched the pedals and saddle over to the new one to force me to finish.  Hopefully the 1x11 drivetrain I bought from you last winter will actually start getting used soon.

1 hour ago, Tree Magnet said:

That thing looks sweet! I can’t imagine how you could ride it with the saddle that high but if it fits, it fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I’ve got lanky legs and a short torso. When I get properly old and my spine shrinks I’ll end up being one of those old guys that look like they pull their waistbands up to the chest- there’s no escaping it.