IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

9 hours ago, GFisher said:

Yep, I knew you would recognize it. The bike is still there, maybe 25' up the road, you can just barely see part of it by the guardrail.

It was so sad.  My kids didn’t know him because it was the year before they moved up to CVMS but they heard about it.  I still can’t understand what happened there.  There is good visibility there, even if they crossed when they weren’t supposed to the car should have seen them.

Cause' I know how to party............

Wife is finally comfortable hitting the trails again after a 6 month hiatus. The last time out, she commented how "dialed" my bike felt when she rode it. Figured I'd try and be cool and replace her 10spd saint/XTR drivetrain to an X1 sram and swap out her crap WTB saddle to a specialized power. Sunday came around and we headed out to slaughter creek and had a great time. After the ride she mentioned how loved her bike and said it has never been better, and please don't change anything. (then I backed the carrier into a rock and bent her rim

Can't win for losing sometimes🤣

Thanks @Chief for trying to help unfuck this wheel.

Teh wobble vid

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zgut1vTwbmkEESde8

IMG_20200918_174919960.jpg

IMG_20200920_130853256_BURST001.jpg

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 6

On 9/18/2020 at 4:03 PM, Tree Magnet said:

That’s a big one! I always see those little lizards with lines running down their sides shooting off the trail but they are generally no bigger than your palm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big? Nah, that's small.

Saw this one in Singapore on a ride:

image-23.JPG

That sucker was ~4' long and hung around in the middle of the trail. We had to wait about 15 minutes for it to leave. Monitor lizards can be vicious so you don't poke it with a stick or throw rocks at it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1