IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

• 2 weeks later...
OK about previous post. I've not been able to post pics without a third party because of some error. That pic posted fine but I had three others that gave the -200 error message. All pics were jpeg format but only the first one posted.

It looks like you’re also experiencing the error where it’s uploading a non-drive side pic. [emoji13]

Seriously though, beautiful bike. I demoed one over the summer and thought it was a great ride. Very playful and agile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WLemke said:

It looks like you’re also experiencing the error where it’s uploading a non-drive side pic. emoji13.png

LOL

I am very conscientious about my bike pictures now because of the peer pressure to do it right. Picture shaming is real!

Driveside showing? Check

Both tire logos in same position? Check

Seat at handlebar height? Check

Chain in middle of cog? Check

So much to think about!

You guys are blowing by tire & wheel clocking as though it doesn't matter. First, make sure your tires are mounted the same in relation to your stem--OBVIOUSLY. And second, make sure your valve stems have matching time in the photo. 

image.thumb.png.ca47f18c8d43d442bafed6a92c446bd5.png

Edit, okay, @The Tip did mention tire logos. 

Edited by Barry
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Tip said:

I am very conscientious about my bike pictures now because of the peer pressure to do it right. Picture shaming is real!

• Driveside showing? Check
  • Both tire logos in same position? Check
  • Seat at handlebar height? Check
  • Chain in middle of cog? Check

This is worse than Room Rater on Twitter.  What's the mtn bike version of a pineapple?

Gorgeous bike, BTW. 

Edited by June Bug

11 minutes ago, Teamsloan said:

This is why I took two photos 😛

*totally forgot to level the pedals too.

Saddle post should be middle, not top nor bottom. Top implies xc geek, bottom implies enduro bro. Middle makes no implication. 

Drive-side crank arm should be 2 o'clock to 3:30, unless the non-drive side is rested on a curb or rock. In that case you can go up to 1 o'clock. 

I know these rules are accurate because I'm making them up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Barry said:

Saddle post should be middle, not top nor bottom. Top implies xc geek, bottom implies enduro bro. Middle makes no implication. 

Drive-side crank arm should be 2 o'clock to 3:30, unless the non-drive side is rested on a curb or rock. In that case you can go up to 1 o'clock. 

I know these rules are accurate because I'm making them up. 

I would argue that mid-height makes it look like the bike is for a short rider who bought an over sized bike. My fender says enduro bro anyway. 😛

• Like 1

This thread now exemplifies why I don't like riding outside of my circle of friends. If I have to wait for you to line up logos, level crank arms, take multiple seat heights, etc., I hope you at least brought me a snack to pass the time and a post ride beer to say sorry.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, The Tip said:

LOL

Driveside showing? Check

Both tire logos in same position? Check

Seat at handlebar height? Check

Chain in middle of cog? Check

So much to think about!

I don't cave to peer pressure. Everybody does the drive side shot. Non drive side is cleaner and besides I wanted to show off the CBF suspension.

• Like 2