IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

On 10/27/2020 at 4:10 PM, Teamsloan said:

My fender says enduro bro anyway. 😛

This made me LOL...cuz its true.

On 10/27/2020 at 4:11 PM, notyal said:

This thread now exemplifies why I don't like riding outside of my circle of friends. If I have to wait for you to line up logos, level crank arms, take multiple seat heights, etc., I hope you at least brought me a snack to pass the time and a post ride beer to say sorry.

You shouldn't get too bothered, all of this setup would be done while waiting on you to catch up.  🙂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

Wife decided she wanted to step her game, and do two fast laps of slaughter creek today. Great day to ride!

IMG_20201101_123010883_HDR.jpg

A little post-ride tailgating 😎

IMG_20201101_132300982_HDR.jpg

Funny. I had Torchy's out of the back my near identical Tacoma post ride today! But with a Real Ale Squirt Gun to wash it down.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chief said:

Goddamn it! the bike is Sedona Red not UT Orange!

Good news is that the resale market in this area is high for that particular color. Reminds me of the time I accidentally stained my deck burnt orange complete with white railings. It was supposed to be "natural cedar" or something and definitely didn't look that way in the sample. As a Texas Tech fan, it was awful to look at daily, but when it was time to sell, I actually considered stenciling a huge longhorn right in the middle. 

• Haha 1