IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

48 minutes ago, throet said:

New replacement frame just arrived - sitting comfortably in my study. Those orange accents really pop nice against the primary red frame color. New Fox Factory Fork in shiny orange will pair up nicely once it arrives. 

image.thumb.png.4f85ec691817ff7168c8573253257c2e.png

PM sent

9 hours ago, throet said:

New replacement frame just arrived - sitting comfortably in my study. Those orange accents really pop nice against the primary red frame color. New Fox Factory Fork in shiny orange will pair up nicely once it arrives. 

image.thumb.png.4f85ec691817ff7168c8573253257c2e.png

Good looking frame!

• Like 2

On 4/3/2021 at 10:39 AM, June Bug said:

But where will you sit while waiting for the fork to arrive?  

That chair was reserved for lectures with my 15-yr old son. These days however, he prefers to stand while lecturing me. 😂😂😂

Fork has arrived. Now just waiting on new stem, bar, and bb. Everything else will transfer over from old frame, which Intense has advised requires a "field destroy" within 30 days. 🧨🧨🧨

20210406_063234.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, throet said:

That chair was reserved for lectures with my 15-yr old son. These days however, he prefers to stand while lecturing me. 😂😂😂

Fork has arrived. Now just waiting on new stem, bar, and bb. Everything else will transfer over from old frame, which Intense has advised requires a "field destroy" within 30 days. 🧨🧨🧨

20210406_063234.jpg

Looks sweet. What exactly is a field destroy? Does that mean you have to smash it with a hammer and send them photo evidence so it won't be re-sold? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, notyal said:

What exactly is a field destroy?

Haven't quite figured that out yet. I suspect it is just scary legal language that they are required to include with their Accident Replacements. It does state that I'll be charged full retail if I don't comply within 30 days though; so I suppose I should ask for clarification on those requirements.    

On 4/6/2021 at 10:26 AM, notyal said:

Looks sweet. What exactly is a field destroy? Does that mean you have to smash it with a hammer and send them photo evidence so it won't be re-sold? 

I can send them a picture like this:

This one is from Tony Friar - pint glass for the globe.  It is over his outside patio. 

Rockhopper is from a friend - this was his first "real" mountainbike.  Whiskey bottle for the globe.

20170125_190655.jpg

porchlight.jpg

20181007_112916.jpg

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Shinerider said:

I can send them a picture like this:

This one is from Tony Friar - pint glass for the globe.  It is over his outside patio. 

Rockhopper is from a friend - this was his first "real" mountainbike.  Whiskey bottle for the globe.

20170125_190655.jpg

porchlight.jpg

20181007_112916.jpg

Those are bad ass!

who makes those?