IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

On 4/21/2021 at 10:25 AM, GFisher said:

Pics and/or video or it didn't happen. 😁

we suck at vids/pics. get into riding and thats all we focus on. also, the worst crashes seem to happen when someone breaks out the camera 🤣

spider was pretty packed, as they were doing a stage race on the single black. we spent most of our time on the blues getting the bikes dialed.

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 3

There was a small EVIL bike owner's event at Spider Mountain. I used it as an excuse to get a few green and blue runs in on ChamoisHagar. It was a blast and a scored some nice swag and some real funny looks. It was super easy to put on the lift though! 

image.thumb.png.6f3dfc67bcbf0df558d4673e64e049dc.png

image.thumb.png.4939e0abbf8a5065a4cd5c98164da471.png

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...

Santa Fe Rail Trail

Had to cut the ride short, look at the slack in my chain. It was ok on the streets, but the dips and washboards on the sand kept throwing the chain off the rear cog. I knew I needed to adjust the chain but it is my urban bike and only rides on the streets. So much for being lazy.

IMG_0284.thumb.jpeg.6973b811d0fc52905be658e8ab10d84b.jpeg

• Like 3

On 5/25/2021 at 2:17 PM, AustinBike said:

Santa Fe Rail Trail

Had to cut the ride short, look at the slack in my chain. It was ok on the streets, but the dips and washboards on the sand kept throwing the chain off the rear cog. I knew I needed to adjust the chain but it is my urban bike and only rides on the streets. So much for being lazy.

IMG_0284.thumb.jpeg.6973b811d0fc52905be658e8ab10d84b.jpeg

Thanks for posting this, AB. Will make a nice break on the long drive to Colorado!