IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TAF said:

Nice shot of Absolute! Did you ride Chicken Dinner? I own a piece of land right across the river from the final descent.

Thanks - met up with Andrew and Marcel behind the shop that evening to head out for a ride. Believe we rode some of the upper part of Chicken Dinner that same night, but a couple of days later we picked up that final Chicken Dinner descent you are referring to, as shown here right before hitting the river, I believe. Definitely a nice spot to own land!   

image.thumb.png.aa4c47f5996b8e326302366a082fc5de.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hurronnicane said:

Abiquiu Lake, New Mexico.  The peak in the background is Cerro Pedernal, at the northern end of the Jemez mountains.  Georgia O’Keefe’s ashes were scattered there.

4F3A560A-08A8-414A-BCAB-A9E0E8327CBA.jpeg

Oh shit! I know this place.  Your bike looks great! Lake eh, notsomuch.

Edited by ATXZJ

This Curt Goodrich “All-Arounder” never got the love it deserved.  Just put the finishing touches on the city/gravel conversion.  It rides wonderfully.  The “Curt” will be the dedicated bike to ride the neighborhood & gravel paths w/ wifey.

Really excited to ride this bike more!

Cheers,

Shaner

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 8

Years ago a friend’s N Austin apt building burned about as completely as you can get. It must have been crazy high temp blaze. The one and only item left was his titanium road bike frame that was holding up a section of a wall. It was a bare frame. The wheels and all the components including the headset and bottom bracket were gone. Eerie thing seeing this frame hanging in mid air 20’ up. Never found a trace of his DBR carbon MTB. Cool early gen carbon hardtail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1