IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

Quick run to do some exploring on Dale Ball trails from the hotel.

1014254744_ScreenShot2021-08-07at10_00_12AM.thumb.jpg.f654d3cd73f3d16dc7d6612c77e8c00d.jpg

You can see the city streets, Upper Canyon Drive, then a couple miles of Dale Ball. Hope to do a full ride out there, but getting in 90 minutes every morning from the hotel is pretty sweet and the wife does not mind at this point.

IMG_0539.thumb.jpeg.ae83d8ed83ba06e52fcccd8e944ad6eb.jpeg

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, AustinBike said:

Any fans of Breaking Bad? Discovered that one of the best scenes in the whole show was filmed about 13 miles from my hotel, so that was this morning's trip.

IMG_0593.thumb.jpeg.fd078e37a99de78317a759064161ba78.jpeg

Glad you made it out of there safely. Things didn't work out so well for the last person I saw on a 2-wheeled vehicle at that spot...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Barry said:

I drove by the house while in Albuquerque. No pizza on the roof at the time. 

https://time.com/5695599/breaking-bad-pizza-scene-evolution/

Wow! 

“We’ve had pizzas on our roof. We’ve had pizzas on our driveway; pizzas until we’re sick of looking at pizzas,” Francis told NPR in March 2015. “I’ll sit outside with a shotgun in a rocking chair. You know, like Granny from Beverly Hillbillies.”

2 hours ago, AustinBike said:

Any fans of Breaking Bad? Discovered that one of the best scenes in the whole show was filmed about 13 miles from my hotel, so that was this morning's trip.

Wow, as soon as I saw the photo I knew exactly what that was!  😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

Yeah, that's the querque for ya'. I remember when cranston was up at sandia and someone broke into his car and stole the script.

https://www.koat.com/article/police-breaking-bad-script-stolen-from-bryan-cranston/5046776#

Best Cranston response was to a Q&A where someone said "I'm from Albuquerque and there is not a lot to do, what did you do in your down time while you were there?"

His answer? "Your mom.

It was classic.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, olddbrider said:

Glad you made it out of there safely. Things didn't work out so well for the last person I saw on a 2-wheeled vehicle at that spot...

That episode is when I parted ways with Breaking Bad...maybe at some point I'll go back and finish.  

3 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

I finally learned the name of Todd actor Jesse Plemons (I've never watched Friday Night Lights)

I saw him shopping at Wheatsville one day during the Friday Night Lights era and was only vaguely aware of who he was. 

Edited by June Bug
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...