IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

I haven't. They came with the house and are freaking awesome. All of my power tools, bike rack, welder, etc goes in them. Kitchen is the same......so much storage. 

Gonna miss that 

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 1

Holy shit boys, this place is pretty freaking sweet. They have a 5.8 mile Green Flow trail at the DH park that's probably one of the fastest/funnest low consequence experiences, I've ever had on a MTB. Think it drops around 1200ft

Legs were BURNIN!

IMG_20220711_140152078_HDR.jpg

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

Holy shit boys, this place is pretty freaking sweet. They have a 5.8 mile Green Flow trail at the DH park that's probably one of the fastest/funnest low consequence experiences, I've ever had on a MTB. Think it drops around 1200ft

Indeed! @Jessica and I were there on 6.29. The World Cup trail is a little more high consequence, however! Were there still a few snow patches visible from the lift? Because we saw quite a few. 

image.thumb.png.c5656f52f52861bc8ca55e70b4ff0438.png

I started in town and rode the gondola to the lift at Mt. Village. Then did 10 runs, and found a trail to take me back to town. 55 miles with maybe 100 feet of non-lift elevation. 

@CBaron:

image.thumb.png.bdfb2b59378312cb0c73bc3c10e76655.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

Legs were BURNIN!

IMG_20220711_140152078_HDR.jpg

You are winning the day. Looks cool. Literally cool. Like temperature cool.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...