IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

15 hours ago, Sluggo said:

You may want to lay off the jerky for a while. 

Sorry, I figured it out now. Every time I've seen that bike the tires have been touching the ceiling, so seeing tires on ground was a little disorientating. 

Sadly, the current meat supply situation has made my new hobby of taking 3 lbs. of meat and turning it into 1 pound a little less practical. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Teamsloan said:

Hate to inform you, but your bike and now SUV are contaminated with radio active waste. I don't know where you rode, but it wasn't worth it to avoid the 'rona.

Kryptonite from Hartman Rocks, Colorado last summer. 

• Like 1

From El Paso this weekend. 

Mid-trail cactus flower: 

image.thumb.png.cc0a3f2274a2a75548b3895753027efc.png

Top of the Northern Pass. I was trying to maximize singletrack this weekend, so I didn't hit Mundy's Gap, and instead hit the Northern Pass both ways. The wind up here is crazy. 

image.thumb.png.4ce31b1c18855d5bd3ce98a68708a4d9.png

• Like 11

On 5/21/2020 at 5:49 PM, Sluggo said:

Kryptonite from Hartman Rocks, Colorado last summer. 

I love that place. 4 wheeled there one winter. Took a month to finally find my way to the mesa in the western horizon. When I finally got there the hill was so steep I chickened out on the drive up, parked, and hauled my 18" djembe to the top and played that drum like a God. Good times. Nothing like off roading in the virgin snow while the trucked hooked up in the cushioned snow filled ruts like on rails.