IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

4 minutes ago, DBehrens said:

Really like the looks and specs of the Capra, but know that I would never be able to use all of it...  🙂

Yeah, that izzo looks like a rediculously fun ride for the majority of trails around here! I'll likely continue to ride my steel hard tail the most. The Capra was inspired by all the new stuff on snail, El patron at RPR, and for the ability to go faster at spider😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBehrens said:

Really like the looks and specs of the Capra, but know that I would never be able to use all of it...  🙂

I bought my Bronson after getting my ass kicked by the Banduro...and quickly realized that it is a hell of a lot more bike than I can actually use. No regrets, it is a BLAST to ride. I'm just being honest with myself about the purchase.

• Like 3

That hurts to see. But the truth is they needed to be repaired/replaced. A new contractor will be signed just like the previous operator was a contractor that took over for the previous one. Once a new operator is established, new track will be laid and we’ll have a Zilker train again.

I remember the Eagle (before the Zephyr) and it was a good day when it was replaced. I look forward to the new one. It’ll probably be all electric, sponsored by Tesla. It’ll be advertised as a part of making Austin more affordable by having one bench of every train car be stacked three levels high and free while making the rest of the seats completely overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Damn.. now I feel like I gotta ride the other bike up there and take a picture of her.
But then you'll ride one of your other bikes and do the same.
Since I only have 2 bikes that means I need to buy a 3rd bike to keep up with you.
Thanks Barry. Thanks A Lot

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Cafeend said:

Damn.. now I feel like I gotta ride the other bike up there and take a picture of her.
But then you'll ride one of your other bikes and do the same.
Since I only have 2 bikes that means I need to buy a 3rd bike to keep up with you.
Thanks Barry. Thanks A Lot

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

When the wife asks why you bought another bike just give her Barry's number and tell her to ask him to explain it🤣

• Like 2