IGNORED

Random Bike Pictures

Sluggo

1 hour ago, WLemke said:

Time to test out the resilience of the good weather forecasted this weekend. NBD is here! 

Called up cycle progression a few hours ago and they just got this Ripmo in stock. Made a bee line down there as soon as I got off the phone. 

5685EB14-56A3-4503-B997-87CD0A7B130C.thumb.jpeg.a145a9cf0f97bc199a8a4cdc1090358c.jpeg

It is a beauty for sure. If you look deep into the garage, you can also see the similarly colored head tube of my upside bike right next to his seat post collar. HA!

1 hour ago, AntonioGG said:

Did you wipe the bike down after riding there and before taking the picture?

I carried the bike up the hill. Daintily set it down as to not stir up any dust. Got my pics for the gram. And then gingerly carried it back down to the concrete trail. There is no way I would actually ride this bike in the dirt. It could get...dirty. 

Edited by WLemke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

That's awesome man! There's nobody i want at my 6 more than my wife on her MTB.

Good times

Y’all’s wives ride MTBs??? The only thing my wife does is “tolerate” my MTBing. 

Edited by WLemke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WLemke said:

Y’all’s wives ride MTBs??? The only thing my wife does is “tolerate” my MTBing. 

Yeah man. I figured out a long time ago the easiest way for my SO to tolerate my obsessive hobbies is to get her involved. 

Auto Racing, off-roading and MTB. It kinda sucks because I had to build/buy 2 of everything but her patience with my dumbass is priceless. 

• Like 3