IGNORED

Greenbelt Damage from Torenchal Rains

Manster

The floods last week remade lots of points on the Greenbelt trails.  Who do I talk to at ARR about organizinging a trail repair day? 
Depends where it is. Most of the side trails aren't covered by ARR. If you mean the main trail from Zilker to HoL then just get on the ARR FB page and post up your question. You should also join ARR if you aren't a member super cheap for all they do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

email trailcoordinator@austinridgeriders.com

There is a problem with trail work on the BCGB. At one time ARR had an agreement (authorization) with the City of Austin to maintain the trail along the creek (the only official trails in BCGB). When there was a problem, ARR took care of it quickly since the authorization was already in place. The City quit renewing that annual agreement about 6 years ago. So now we have to get a project by project agreement (authorization) with the City. Recent experience is that it takes some where between one month and 3 months to get that authorization. So if we start working on it now, we might have it approved by the end of warbler nesting season on 8/31/2019. (Notice how I had to specify the year???)