IGNORED

TMERP - new Texas MTB Event & Race Page on facebook - join us!

Hey everyone, 

Testing out to see if I can embed a button to join a new Facebook group page I've created for everyone to post and promote mountain biking events in Texas and surrounding areas. Races, events, fund raisers, dig days, group rides, etc etc. feel free to post! not limited to enduro and no limitations to certain organizations (but keep it within mountain biking please)

things are in the works so stay tuned for future updates to the Texas MTB scene!

thanks!

-Seth

edit - embedding the button didnt work so here is a link to the facebook group - 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1223724007803694/about/

Edited by Seths Pool

24 minutes ago, Ridenfool said:

What's Facebook?

Oh yeah, that's that that thing where a person becomes a company's product by sharing personal and demographic information so a huge corporation can profit from marketing the data, right? 🙄

image.png.524c29b990d44365d99aef6ce9a47d98.png

Spoiler, I have Facebook.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Ridenfool said:

What's Facebook?

Oh yeah, that's that that thing where a person becomes a company's product by sharing personal and demographic information so a huge corporation can profit from marketing the data, right? 🙄

follow these steps for happiness - 

1.) take off foil hat

2.) put on biking helmet

3.) log into facebook while still wearing your helmet

4.) join TMERP group

5.) inform yourself of upcoming events

6.) shred, yap, and braap

Edited by Seths Pool
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ha ha. Love it.

Never did pick up the tin-foil hat, though a career in IT and a firm understanding of the underlying principles of 'TANSTAAFL' have kept me wary of "FREE" since before Zuckerberg was a wistful look in his daddy's eye.

If someone is going to profit from my participation I'd like a cut. Otherwise, move along, no data to harvest here.

Still, I sincerely wish you the best on the TMERP just the same.  Sounds like a way to make it easier for some folks to get involved. :classic_smile: (just don't ever invert that M ...)

• Haha 1