IGNORED

CBD

Mattlikesbikes

The other week my sister was in town (from Cali) and brought some gummies which were mostly CBD and a tiny bit other stuff. They were marketed as stress/relaxation aids. I didn't notice anything that night, but the next morning I woke up feeling great. Thing is I have psoriatic arthritis, so I never wake up feeling good. I am always stiff and in some pain. So that morning was impressive. Seems like with CBD it's all about trusting the source, hell I saw CBD honey at the 7-11 yesterday. Anyone have thoughts on an online brand or a local supply? I am thinking drops as I've read gummies actually have poor uptake.

Any insight would be awesome.

Been using Floyd Landis' tincture and post ride drink mix for a while now (Floyd's of Leadville). Helps ease the joint pain. (I guess that's almost a pun)

Usually put a scoop of Floyd's CBD drink mix in a shaker with a scoop of Hammer's Recoverite after a ride. That one-two punch hits all the trouble spots.

Edited by Ridenfool

My 8 year old husky has epileptic seizures he started getting them about three years ago. First time frightened me to death I thought he was dying. Took him to the vet and the vet prescribed phenobarbital, the stuff made kinda insane so I took him off of it. We got a puppy and for about a year no seizures until about a month ago he had two major seizures in the same day. I did some research on CBD and decided to give it a try. So far so good it has actually calmed him down quite a bit, he used go nuts whenever someone would come home now he's just happy to see us. So after trying it with my dog  I suggested it to my wife for her severe arthritis and ordered a sample pack, she loves it and says it make a big difference. This is where I get mine from after researching it a bit the most affordable organic CBD I found.

https://www.lazarusnaturals.com

I'll take mine in vape or smoke form thank you😉

We have been giving our older Beagle (LuluBelle) CBD tincture for over a year. Seems to really help with her Arthritic back, and Palsey shakes and she hasn't had any seizures since giving it to her. I get it from Flawless Vapes here in Cedar Park. 

• Like 1

I haven't been in college in a long time. Well, unless you count the fact that I am in it now again to get retired healthcare, but that loophole ends at the end of this year.

The whole CBD thread, combined with what I need to do in order to get healthcare reminds me of how screwed up this country is.

• Like 4

On 5/25/2019 at 7:47 AM, AustinBike said:

The whole CBD thread, combined with what I need to do in order to get healthcare reminds me of how screwed up this country is.

What do you mean? I thought the last administration fixed the health care problem🤣