IGNORED

Kids stuff

Upgraded by 6yo from his 16" bike to a Cannondale Trail 20". He was getting a little too crazy on the smaller bike. We also upgraded him from his target/academy helmet to a legit Giro kids helmet. I want to pick up a few more pieces of protection as we start to venture out to the easy trails. Anyone have recommendations (and used for sale) on kids elbow and knee pads? How about gloves that stand up? Also, his last hoon on the 16" bike he ate the ground and bit his lip hard, so wondering about full face or a chin bar. Probably going to take him out to Brushy first, given the mix of riding options and the fairly tame stuff. 

Zoic's kid stuff is good as well.
Also the shorts last a long time and my kid has worn his for swimming, biking, whatever.
Also picked up 5 10s along the way from their clearance online.
I may have pads left , I will look and if so you are welcome to them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

We got our kids gloves from CycleGear over at Burnet and 183.  They had very small, cost-effective gloves for MX (same use as MTB).  They may even have some protective gear for the groms too, but we had already purchased a bundle of stuff from the MX forums.

-CJB

43 minutes ago, CBaron said:

We got our kids gloves from CycleGear over at Burnet and 183.  They had very small, cost-effective gloves for MX (same use as MTB).  They may even have some protective gear for the groms too, but we had already purchased a bundle of stuff from the MX forums.

-CJB

Good call. All I had seen was kids stuff locally at BSS, but they were very proud of it (surprise!). CG is on the way home from his school, so maybe this week we'll look.