IGNORED

Owner of a sexy, grey, lifted Lexus GX 470 that rides Brushy

Craigslist casual encounters? “You have a sexy, lifted Lexus with a bike rack. I am a mountain biker, covered in dirt and sweat circling your truck waiting for you to arrive because I have some questions.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

To each their own , and its nice for sure but......

I  see a vehicle that used to have a marginally comfortable ride/handling that has been lifted and now rides worse, handles worse, stops worse, and get even worse fuel economy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ATXZJ said:

I  see a vehicle that used to have a marginally comfortable ride/handling that has been lifted and now rides worse, handles worse, stops worse, and get even worse fuel economy. 

Why I want one of these, cause fuck all those things. https://www.google.com/search?q=rally+fighter+car&rlz=1C1AVNE_enUS656US656&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOtNnm98HiAhUXsZ4KHReeAvkQ_AUIDygC&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=9DMWFKFVIHRiBM:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jcarneytx said:

Is that based off a Vehicross?  I saw something similar at my local "sport autos" place between work and home (Sutton Motorsports).  I could have sworn it was a very nicely done Vehicross but maybe it was one of these Rally Fighters.   I meant to stop to look but it was gone fairly quickly.  They do have an FJ40 and some other pretty cool cars:

https://www.suttonmotorsports.com/view-inventory

3 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

If one got a Toyota 5.7 for the MPG one made the wrong choice. Frankly, it's refreshing to see the LX outfitted a bit more akin to its capabilities instead of being so sterile. These things are ridiculously capable off road. I see a bullet proof Toyota that will last as long as you put forth marginal effort in maintenance and care 😉

I'm inquiring because I am considering this gen LX or LC, but have concerns with the AHC suspension of the LX. 

• Like 4

• rugger changed the title to Owner of a sexy, grey, lifted Lexus GX 470 that rides Brushy
4 hours ago, AustinBike said:

Once I got the "car" thing out of my system with a BMW I have become more realistic, probably more like ATXZJ. My car gets me to and from the trailhead and that is about it.

Pretty much this^

I was a total gearhead starting in HS and built and raced cars then moved onto offroading in my 30s. I have also been in the auto industry for 28 years which is most likely why i have little patience for working on cars🤣

Bring on electric!

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 2