IGNORED

2013 Kona Honzo ST medium

MrMentallo

Ok, I've decided to sell my 2013 Kona Honzo ST. I don't really ride it and need the space for my daughter's bike. The frame is in great shape for a 2013 with some wear spots on the headset from cable rub and one on the downtube from heel rub. It's got sliding dropouts for easy single speed conversions and comes with a Chris King headset. The Mojo/AMB price is $650 with the craigslist/pinkbike/ebay price being significantly higher. Parts are as follows.

2013 Kona Honzo ST frame in medium

2013 Rockshox Revelation Double Air fork with 140mm travel (service done last year and ridden twice at Walnut since.)

SLX M7000 11 speed drivetrain with the 46t cassette ridden twice. 

Magura MT5 front brake - SLX M7000 rear. I originally installed the Magura 4 pot brakeset and took it to the shop to get the hoses trimmed and bled. Apartment living isn't conducive to getting brake juice everywhere. I got it back and the shop thought I wanted the brakes mounted moto/Euro style for some reason. I had them switch it back to freedom style and the guy stripped the handlebar brake mount screw on the rear brake when he tightened it back up. I didn't discover this until 3 months later when I actually rode the damned thing. By that point it was too late to get them to fix it. I ended up getting an SLX rear brake to use. I will include the stripped Magura brake with the bike and a Magura Royal Blood bleed kit with it.

Raceface Aeffect 780mm, 35mm diameter bars with a matching Raceface Aeffect 40mm length stem 

FastAce dropper post - This is a Chinese off brand dropper post that I got for $28 plus shipping off AliBaba. It was apparently a demo and works like a charm. It needs pressure to be added via an attachment that is exactly the same as one of those pump attachments you use for a basketball or a playground ball. It takes some fiddling to work, but it cost me less than $40 shipped and works perfectly otherwise.

Hope Pro2 EVO hubs mated to Stan's Flow EX rims- Straight and bulletproof. I took the stickers off the rims a couple of years back. I have the 15mm axle adaptors for the front hub. It comes with a 20mm axle and hubs .180mm brake rotors on both front and back.

New last generation Schwalbe Hans Damph up front and a Specialized Butcher in 2.3 out back. Both have been on two rides at Walnut with less than 20 miles total.

Generic Shimano crankset with a Raceface 30t NW chainring

Budnitz bottle opener/hex tool

ESI Foam Grips

SDG Bel-Air saddle

20180902_130723.jpg

20180902_130742.jpg

20180902_130803.jpg

20180902_130943.jpg

20180902_130911.jpg

20180902_130751.jpg

Edited by MrMentallo
details