IGNORED

DS2019

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is some traction on Facebook with the Houston and San Antonio peeps, but its been quieter this year for sure.  I am at 70 registrations with a cap of 300.  I have around $5000 in swag to give away.  It's time for people to get to signing up.  Yes it is $30, but compared to other marathons, that's cheap.  And you can come in dead last and win the top prizes.  

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 11:20 AM, DesertNomad said:

There is some traction on Facebook with the Houston and San Antonio peeps, but its been quieter this year for sure.  I am at 70 registrations with a cap of 300.  I have around $5000 in swag to give away.  It's time for people to get to signing up.  Yes it is $30, but compared to other marathons, that's cheap.  And you can come in dead last and win the top prizes.  

Too outta shape for this one but I'll put some reminders out on my site and hopefully drag in a few more for you.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JRIDER said:

Is there a link to the new 30 mile loop? 

https://www.strava.com/activities/2111688296/overview

From the man himself. It skeeves me out a little to post someone else's link, but as I recall his profile is public. I would have posted mine, but I didn't bother to do the little road out-and-back at the start.

This is CCW. And apparently the little road out-and-back at the start is part of the new loop. 

• Like 1