IGNORED

Kids 24" wheel Specialized Hot Rock

CBaron

I've not had time to place these on CL and then link here.  But for those of you with FB, you can find the add linked below.  I will come back soon and create a more details add.  But for ATX MTB people, I'd take $200.

So I'm a FB newb and can't figure out how to locate the add and place a link.  Here is the text:

My son has moved up to the next size MTB, so we are now selling his Specialized Hot Rock. Look closely, this one has had a few upgrades to make it better for actual trail riding. I put a wider carbon Niner bar on it with the shortest negative-rise stem I could find, added higher volume 2.25 knobby tires and mounted a special cage and bottle (which will both come with bike).

I'm not 100% certain, but this seems to be a better "level" of Hot Rock than others that I've seen. Its better spec'd, lighter and the fork ACTUALLY WORKS for someone this size. My son rode this bike all over Austin trails (WC, Brushy, BCGB). Its a capable bike for your young rider looking to step up a bit.

Later,
CJB

• 3 weeks later...