IGNORED

2021 Spot Brand Acme Commuter/City Bike, 11-Speed, Size 55cm/Medium, $800

sln1967

I bought the bike new and used it as my commuter when my office opened back up in March 2022. It has less than 400 miles on it and is in great shape - just a few small scratches here and there. The only minor issue is that the cover on the underside of the shifter is missing (see picture) - I have no idea when it popped off or where it went! It looks like Shimano does not sell that part (at least I could not find it online) but not having it in place does not affect shifting at all. You may also notice from the pictures that I replaced the bars and stem to raise and shorten the riding position a bit. I also replaced the grips and seat but all other components are stock.

At just over 25 lbs. the bike is fun and efficient to ride. I especially like the drivetrain - the Gates belt drive is clean, crazy quiet and requires no maintenance. And, the ability to shift at any time, even while stopped, was way more useful than I expected. The hydraulic brakes feel and work great and the tires have tons of tread left on them.

For more details, specs, geometry, sizing, reviews, etc. please see the Spot website: https://spotbikes.com/collections/bikes/products/acme-bike. The 2023 Acme looks to be identical to the 2021 model so everything on the site should still apply.

Does not include pictured pedals.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG