IGNORED

Favorite Non-Water

If you're inclined to try it again, do a more dilute mix.  It may be that the sodium content is more than your body needs at the moment, especially if it's not very hot.  Or just sip the SKRATCH and follow up with plain water. 
But yeah, the price is right for plain water. 

I always carry just water in a camelbak and mix hydration/energy stuff in a bottle on the bike. I used a product called E-Load for years but it’s getting hard to find. It has a very very mild flavor and is more electrolyte replacement based vs. calorie intake. During the winter/cooler months I run it pretty much as instructed. In warmer months I mix it 2-4 times as strong so i can take a chug of water and just a sip from the bottle to get it close to regular strength as I can tolerate. The e-load was so mild that at triple strength it was about like Gatorade. Got a deal on Skratch last year and it’s about the best I tolerate of those with sugars. Just can’t take the taste above normal strength so I usually return with half a bottle and drink more of my water.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk