IGNORED

***Pay Dirt at bandera bike park this weekend - free shuttles and entry!

😃😆😆⛏⛰☀️
Hey everyone! Dig weekend at Bandera Bike Park! Saturday 8/3 and Sunday 8/4! We are looking to assemble a work force to do some trail work in trade for free shuttles/entry for your pay dirt! I plan on being out there saturday, and also Sunday until the early afternoon.

anyone who would like to participate and get free shuttles, I'm looking for people to dig from 8am-12pm, and then free riding and shuttles for the rest of the day until the park closes!

alternatively, if you are interested in putting in a full day of work or two, contact me and we can discuss monetary compensation for your help.

please RSVP or message me directly if your are interested in joining! this is a great way for you to come check out BBP and get some free shuttles!

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 11.34.53 AM.png

Edited by Seths Pool

Seth - I forwarded this even to a family in San Antonio with a kid that rides on a NICA team.  They might be able to get a load of teenagers out there to help dig but I'm not sure if you're cool with that.  If they can't dig, they'll certainly down to ride but either way, they will get to experience some Bandera dirt.

• Like 1