IGNORED

Mechanical Engineering Job

RedRider3141

Just found out that myself and a few of my co-workers got laid off today due to a slow down in our sector. I've been scoping job boards but since networking is the new thing I thought I'd try the my local MTB community. 

If any of y'all's companies are hiring mechanical engineers I'd love to connect. 

Cheers!

I was let go in May and out of a job a for a few months. So I can say I have some idea of what that is like. I'll keep my ears peeled. I hadn't had to look for a new job in over 15 years so the whole process has totally changed.
On the bright side . You have a ton of time to ride now.
That sucks man, sorry to hear

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies (posts and PMs). Some suggested I post some of my specialties since Mechanical Engineering Positions do vary.

My background is in commercial vehicles, past roles have been split between project management and design. I've worked on anything from plastic interior components to metal frame brackets and exterior components such as hoods, bumpers, grilles and fairings. I'm trained in Design for Six Sigma and various CAD packages. This is a rough town for ME's with my background but I'm hopeful that 

I'm searching regularly but if you have anything within your company, I'd appreciate the heads up. 

Meanwhile, I'll see you out on the trails!