IGNORED

Where in Walnut is this?

TheX

12 years ago I used to ride with a guy that has since moved away. I remember riding along the water whenever he led the ride. I stopped going there for a few years, but now that I'm there all the time I thought I knew all of the place. In this video, at around the 2:10 mark, they drop in to the spot I remember. Where is this?

I can see how I missed this, even though I ride there every week. I NEVER ride Pool Lot Trail, but I do walk my dogs there. When I cross at the creek there on the bike, I'm coming from Tangle of Trails and heading to Severe.

Edited by TheX

Many years back when the HUGE landslide occurred along the upper section, it completely eliminated any routes along the creek area.  However, after a while (a year or two?), it opened back up giving us the current option(s).  So there *was* a period of time where nobody could/would be a able to use much if any part of the creek bed.

Later, -CJB

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CBaron said:

Many years back when the HUGE landslide occurred along the upper section, it completely eliminated any routes along the creek area.  However, after a while (a year or two?), it opened back up giving us the current option(s).  So there *was* a period of time where nobody could/would be a able to use much if any part of the creek bed.

Later, -CJB

That makes sense, it definitely looks different.

3 hours ago, CBaron said:

Later, -CJB

I was so happy when that path was reestablished. It was a major part of my loop