Sign in to follow this  
bestbike85

2020 Holy Roller

I had in my calendar that registration didn’t open until Friday (1/3), but it’s open now. 

Registered for the 50 mile. Lunch and 2 beers provided. Should be a good time. 

2 hours ago, mack_turtle said:

I might do this again. BSS usually doesn't seem to promote it very well.

image.gif.8aefe27495ccda81bb07f86f7753612d.gif

Between this and Castell we should just start training together. I’ll bring the beers. 

• Like 2

I am always up for that sort of thing. unfortunately, if you really want to ride "gravel roads," you have to start in Bastrop, Elgin, Lockhart, Llano, etc. that's a big time commitment because it's at least 2 hours of driving there and back in addition to a few hours of pedaling. I prefer to start most of my rides from my driveway. less time driving, more pedaling.

• Like 3

Wait, Hill Country Hundy is the same day. Crap! No refunds, but if anyone wants to do me a huge favor and let me transfer my registration to you, you can pay me back somehow.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:00 PM, mack_turtle said:

Wait, Hill Country Hundy is the same day. Crap! No refunds, but if anyone wants to do me a huge favor and let me transfer my registration to you, you can pay me back somehow.

Yo Mack. Buddy of mine just got healed up from a broken hand and wants to get in on this ride. Told him to not register on the website and let me contact you first. I’ll let y’all work out the compensation and registration transfer.

Got an email contact I can reach out to you on? 

• Like 2