IGNORED

Light Props

Cafeend

Back in November '16 I bit the bullet and purchased 2 sets of lights from Action LED Lights , a X2 and an X1 

This was based on a lot of reading and if I recall Teamsloan mentioned the brand as a good one.

Anyways bought these lights and have used ever since. 

Yes they are money but I believe that you get what you pay for normally and I am a fan of my house not burning down as the result of cheap Chinese batteries.

So just want to mention this Action LED Lights because the lights are quality and all great but also because of the customer support.

My 2 yr warranty expired Mid November '18 . About Thanksgiving time I crushed my wire somehow and my X2 setup stopped working.

I shot them an email , after my warranty expired , Told them what I did and it was NOT a defect and that my lights were out of warranty.

The response was a surprise since they said,, No problem, send us your light. I sent the X2 in and got it back a week later. All new wires and works even better. 

My point is this place did not have to go over and above like they did and they could have hosed me but stood behind their light and fixed me up.

I just wanted to make mention of that since it is not necessarily the rule that companies do this but these dudes did.

I'd seriously buy their product again if need be

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So Action LED handled it directly? That is who I bought mine through as well. BUT TEAMSLOAN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

This was his email to me in November

We can probably stretch your warranty a little. ;-)

The most common problem we see is a broken conductor inside the wiring harness right where it enters the light. This has been a common enough problem that Gloworm redesigned the harness to make it much more durable. Send your light in and we’ll replace the entire harness. 

Send the light head (with mount removed for shipping) to:

Action LED Lights

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2