IGNORED

Michael Likins Medical/Family Support

So, with the recent thread on Bandera BP closing, i went to Seth's facebook page: Victory Racing to see if he commented. And saw this heartbreaking story. I felt compelled to contribute. Wanted to share.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/michael-likins-medicalfamily-support?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet

On the evening of April 8th, Michael Likins was out doing one of the things he loved to do most - ride his bike. While waiting at a stop sign he was struck by a car. Michael was Life Flighted to Memorial Herman Downtown Houston and suffered several severe injuries.

18 hours ago, circuitbreaker said:

So, with the recent thread on Bandera BP closing, i went to Seth's facebook page: Victory Racing to see if he commented. And saw this heartbreaking story. I felt compelled to contribute. Wanted to share.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/michael-likins-medicalfamily-support?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet

On the evening of April 8th, Michael Likins was out doing one of the things he loved to do most - ride his bike. While waiting at a stop sign he was struck by a car. Michael was Life Flighted to Memorial Herman Downtown Houston and suffered several severe injuries.

That was always my biggest fear when I used to ride road. Getting hit at a light by either someone not paying attention or getting involved with an intersection accident.

Thats one reason to do the Idaho stop. Just be sure to yell I-da-ho! as you do it.

edit sorry to throw humor in there, after reading the gofundme bro need prayers and good doctors. Scary.

Edited by Bamwa