IGNORED

South Austin/ Crank 'n' Drank

I have only gone a few times in recent months, but there are usually over 50 people who split up into several groups. they ride everything from Slaughter Creek Nature Preserve, to the northern reaches of Circle C, to Sunset Valley, to Mary Moore Seawright Park. show up, pick a group that will ride your pace, and follow someone. the fast group(s) be FAST!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mack_turtle said:

I have only gone a few times in recent months, but there are usually over 50 people who split up into several groups. they ride everything from Slaughter Creek Nature Preserve, to the northern reaches of Circle C, to Sunset Valley, to Mary Moore Seawright Park. show up, pick a group that will ride your pace, and follow someone. the fast group(s) be FAST!

Wow, great to see so many people show up for these rides!  I'd be a bit hesitant to try riding with the fast group(s) until I know the trails well.  More so if they are racer types.  😄 

The C&D today will be a special one. It is a fund raiser for the Camacho Mountain Biking Team. Make a tax deductible donation to support those riders in east Austin who might not get to ride/race without support.

And there will be grilling and chilling tonight. I will even bring a beverage to make sure Mack gets one. (I will probably do a 'separate ride' with my wife and some of her mountain biking buddies but join up for the post ride.)

• Like 2