IGNORED

Eokerholm first time to city park (ambulances & video)

Saving Our Heritage:

So Erik (Eokerholm) was all fired up for the city park clinic today. He was doing great, tackling everthing up to the first creek crossing. So when we came to the first really big drop, I think he was feeling invincible. biggrin.gif I just happened to have the camera out and caught the endo on video:

Video Link

endo_thumb.jpg.08ddbf923d2eccb20bb2efd82a22e7ca.jpg

He landed right on the knee, and gashed it open. Uh, I've never looked so deeply into a knee before. It looked really bad and he didn't think he would be able to walk out, so we called for an ambulance. After a few minutes, he was able to stand, and a few of us helped him walk out. It was too late to call off the ambulances and fire and rescue, so they met us in the parking lot (pics below). He didn't need to ride in the ambulance. I think it was spinnincin that gave him a ride to the ER.

I talked with Erik after he got out of the ER. They did some internal stitches and he needs to go back Monday for some external stitches. But he was in good spirits and even wants to go back to city park! That's the spirit, don't let emma get the last laugh. I'm up for showing you around again whenever you heal (and I'll bring the video camera again just in case wink.gif )

med-140_4076.JPG.cfaa66c30e55c53eb4042a7269c59de4.JPG

references: 

billy_goat. (2005). Eokerholm first time to city park (ambulances & video). BikeMojo.com. Retrieved August 21, 2018 from http://www.bikemojo.com/speak/14-austin-voodoo/42166-eokerholm-first-time-city-park-ambulances-video.html

• Like 2