IGNORED

SN Report 4/27/2021

So aside from the menagerie of critters I saw today. I had a few other things to report. The new stuff AJ has been working on on the South Side of SN is a lot of fun! Balrog and Gandalf I think... The benching on the latest stuff is a little soft so be careful up there but the climbs are super satisfying. Trail conditions where pretty good. Lower stuff was all average, upper fresh stuff was primo. Unfortunately, it looks like we have some rain coming in the next 48 hours, hopefully it will be GTG by the weekend.

On a side note, this structure is at the end of the new trail, right above one of the concrete washes. What is it? It's maybe 8-10' tall with a far at the top and bottom. I don't recall seeing there before. 

image.png.cb8c9238b9f4bee01d83e1bb11c1ae19.png

Does anyone know what all the green ribbons on the trees in the new loop area are for? Tree's marked for removal perhaps?

What happened is, someone caught a leprechaun over there. Probably AJ. He didn’t have a red scarf so he used green ribbon.

Here’s the story http:// https://www.discoveringireland.com/leprechauns/ for reference with a few details tweaked.

In one tale, a mountain biker captures a Leprechaun and forces him to hand over his gold. The Leprechaun says that the gold is hidden beneath a tree in the woods and shows him which one it is. The farmer ties his red scarf around the tree and after making the Leprechaun promise not to remove the scarf he heads to his farm to get a shovel. But when the farmer returns he finds that the Leprechaun has tied a red scarf around every tree in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1