IGNORED

High '20s???

TheX

Yup, looking like a freeze is working its way to the west side of I 35 tonight. 

Last night I got up out of bed at 11:30 pm and pounded on the neighbor's door.  I told them I'd been listening to their dog moaning, crying whimpering -- really, I'd never heard an animal in that kind of distress before --off and on for nearly 3 hours and to let the damned dog inside. It was raining with temps in the 40s. The guys said it was the housemate's dog and he apparently let it inside. I can't believe he couldn't hear it.   This has been going on for about two weeks, but I could never place which neighbor's yard the dog was in, then realized it was NEXT DOOR.  If I hear even a peep out of that dog tonight, there will be another visit and maybe a call to the police.

Where was I? It's terrible weather for Texas. Bring your pets inside. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, June Bug said:

Yup, looking like a freeze is working its way to the west side of I 35 tonight. 

Last night I got up out of bed at 11:30 pm and pounded on the neighbor's door.  I told them I'd been listening to their dog moaning, crying whimpering -- really, I'd never heard an animal in that kind of distress before --off and on for nearly 3 hours and to let the damned dog inside. It was raining with temps in the 40s. The guys said it was the housemate's dog and he apparently let it inside. I can't believe he couldn't hear it.   This has been going on for about two weeks, but I could never place which neighbor's yard the dog was in, then realized it was NEXT DOOR.  If I hear even a peep out of that dog tonight, there will be another visit and maybe a call to the police.

Where was I? It's terrible weather for Texas. Bring your pets inside. 

People that mistreat animals deserve a serious ass kicking.

• Like 6