IGNORED

"....Shoes again... Pa... I keep a telling you... Ma dogs can't breath with shoes on..."

RidingAgain

Yeh... I sent them an email regarding the lack of proper information on their website. Lots of wannabe mtb culture speak... But little substance. It's kind of normal for start-ups. Actually kind of normal for seasoned businesses as well these day. It's unfortunately the way marketing services have gone in the past decade.

This company has had the longest product launch ever! Been seeing there ads everywhere. Emailed them after going onto website that seems to have an option to purchase but no cart. This was their response.

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for your email.  Glad you like our product!  

Our Session Series will be available November 2018.  Flow/Launch and socks will be available Spring 2019.  Please check back then to order!

Thanks!

Ride Concepts

I can't like a product I've never had an experience with. Must have backers with deep pockets. This launch has been at least six months long now. I hope they can compete with 5-10 or it's gonna be a huge crash!