IGNORED

Heads up on a 5 ten sale

Women's freerider contacts are $60 right now. Both the wife and have the Mi6 shoes and they bring the sticky to a whole new level. Good thing is they go up to women's 11 which as I recall is a men's 9.

https://www.adidasoutdoor.com/five-ten-freerider-contact-women's-mountain-bike-shoe/BTM26.html?dwvar_BTM26_color=Onix&cgid=sports-bike#prefn1=gender&prefv1=Women&start=10

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

Women's freerider contacts are $60 right now. Both the wife and have the Mi6 shoes and they bring the sticky to a whole new level. Good thing is they go up to women's 11 which as I recall is a men's 9.

Just wondering... Are the male/female shoes basically the same, just with different sizing... In other words, would a 7 men's fit a size nine woman?

It's a color thing for my wife.

This is the perfect color combination for her...

https://www.adidasoutdoor.com/five-ten-freerider-men's-mountain-bike-shoe/BTM01.html?dwvar_BTM01_color=Black_5&cgid=men-bike-shoes#prefn1=gender&prefv1=Men&prefn2=size&prefv2=12.5&start=8

Edited by RidingAgain

Aside from colors, yes 5ten are same. Wife wears 6.5 men's no problem. All of her mtb clothes are mens as they are size small and usually heavily discounted.

F@ck paying the fem tax.

Edited by ATXZJ

14 minutes ago, Jessica said:

I wear a 5 in unisex 510 and a 7 in the women's specific 510.  There is a difference.  

Sorry, I should have been more clear on that one.  My wife wears 8.5 women's and 6.5 men's but there is no difference in constructiom (width or arch etc) between the two. Just soft colors.