IGNORED

Full Face for Texas Enduro Cup?

Wheelza

Full Face Helmet at Spider Mtn, RPR, and FCCR Races  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be wearing a full face for these three Texas Enduro Stops

• Full Face
    • Normal Trail Helmet

I'll be racing at spider mtn, and reveille this fall which has me considering a full face. I raced the last enduro at flat creek with a normal trail helmet and felt that it was fine since the heat was a factor. I've rode spider a few times on dig days, so I have a good idea of what the terrain is like. Who else will be wearing or is considering a full face for those races? 

I dont race these series, but I know myself in races. If you are actually going for the win, it creates some interesting situations as you go beyond your limits. You might as well wear the proper armor.  I would lean towards the proframe because it fits me, its badass,  breathable and Bells dont fit my head. Protect your kneecaps and elbows as well if you enjoy riding you bike.  Ive had a few high speed ejections from the bike in the last year. One was catastropic and no pads would have helped, the other one, elbow protection would have kept me racing all weekend. 

my .02

• Like 1

We encourage all racers to wear fullys and knee pads at minimum.  Dakine and 7Protection are Trail Party sponsors, support the companies that support your trail builders.

For whatever reason, putting on the full face n goggles gets me in race mode.  

• Like 1